Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Wealth Building A Simple Mindset!

What a great day!

Here is a quote that I received from a friend of mine that really brings home a valuable point one that we all deserve to develop into our daily lives. Our POWERFUL daily power thinking don’t think small think BIG!

"What we really want to do is what we are
really meant to do. When we do what we are
meant to do, money comes to us, doors open
for us, we feel useful, and the work we
do feels like play to us."- Julia Cameron

Here are a couple of questions for you to ponder this week:

>>Are you doing what you are meant to do?
>>Does what you are doing now feel like work or play?
>>How can you make what you are doing now feel more like play?

You really deserve to get to a point that your day job is not that important. What do I mean? Well for the last couple of weeks I have not been working all that much at (my day job) what I use to need and count on for surviving. Well it’s not that important to me and my family anymore.

Why is that? Well I am glad you ask.

You see it all started the very moment that I looked into my 6 month baby boy’s eyes just before heading out to the airport. My day job has provided a great lifestyle for us but it did require me to travel frequently. I would get on a plane for the 1to 2 weeks. Generally I would be at home on the weekends. The weekend was mostly spent getting back in sync after being on the road.

Don’t take this wrong I am not complaining I am merely laying the ground word for that magic moment. That moment that put me on a path to share to become more and open up to the possibilities that we all have.

It all starts with that magic moment mine was looking into my boys eyes and knowing that there is more to chasing a paycheck. Sure it is moving away from our comfort zone stepping out and adventuring into a new area for most of us. Let me tell you that it is all worth it. My magic moment will always be with me in fact I revisit on a regular bases. I bring it to life often and my family and me will and are benefiting from it.

You see there are huge opportunities for anyone who has the desire and or need to develop there wealth. I know that money is not the master we are the master of our money and is simply a concept. We are the ones that decide what value money has. What we have been taught about money is not always correct. Do yourself a huge favor don’t agree with me totally on this, just agree that it could be possible that there is a better way to view the money concept.

To build wealth all you have to do is affirm that want more you deserve more. We all do deserve more correct. It is a simple decision one that will forever get you headed in the right direction.

We don’t need to be convinced that there is enough money to be made; just look around there is really an endless supply. We don’t need to be convinced that we can do it: there are endless stories of people going from poverty to wealth and individuals moving from there corporate JOB into their wealth. Oh by the way when these individuals do move into there wealth they are not limited by the boundaries of a company. They open up doors to a whole new and exciting world of possibilities. So the fact is there is plenty of money to go around and those who decide to will do it.

It all starts with a decision a simple decision.

Review the quote above find your magic moment bring it to life and decide to take action.

Become the master of your destiny, it’s a mindset and simple.

That is why I have started to live a life that I am able to develop my wealth.

I am also able to help other through Internet Marketing. I have put together a web site that is packed full of tools for Internet Marketers. These tools are the weapons of choice for the top earners in Internet Marketing. This is one of several sites that I own.

Do you want to master Internet Marketing and Earn Money Online?

Go here and take a look
http://www.bigbankaccount.com/

Until next time,
Make It A Great Day!
Rod Wambold

Retire Rich – Retire Young – Retire Quickly

No comments: