Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Internet Marketing and Affiliate Marketing – What’s your take on them?

Internet Marketing and Affiliate Marketing both can be used to build tremendous income from home. Both of these business models have proven them selves as profitable and worth the effort and time to develop them into your stay at home income generators.

Internet Marketing and Affiliate Marketing can also become very overwhelming with information. Often when we get involved into these areas we are not sure what direction we should follow. There are plenty of different directions to choose from. I know I have been down many of them roads.

That is why I have put my websites on the Internet for you to either get a great start in the correct direction if you are new to Internet Marketing or Affiliate Marketing. If you have been around for a while I want to also enlist you feed back here as well.

What is one of the biggest obstacles that you face in the process of marketing effectively online?

What would be the best information that you can use right now?

Where do you see your business on the net taking you in the near future?

Why are you involved with either Internet Marketing or Affiliate Marketing?

Ring out - post – be heard and share them thoughts?

You know I am compelled to ask for a couple of reasons here are 2.

I always am open to learning and understanding from others.

And I know that often our value is increased by the interaction with others.

No comments: